Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Something Special for 2010

I love my job.  How lucky am I?  Oh, and thankful.  Thankful all day long that I love my job.  And I know a lot of other wedding photographers feel the same way too.  Recently, I was reading another photographers blog and I became totally inspired!  I thought, that's it!  That's exactly what I want to do to "give back!"  And why it's taken me this long to figure it out?  Well, that's another thing in itself.....but I digress.  And I promise I am getting to the "something special" part!  OK, so here it is.  Our Wedding Photography Giveaway to start off the new decade with a bang!


Here's what you'll get: eight hours of complete wedding day coverage, online proofing for three months, a disc of high res. images, two photographers at your wedding, and an engagement session held on location in the Southern New England area, no more than an hour from Providence.


Here's what I need from you: a couple with an inspirational story.  I know that can be subjective, so send me anything!  I will read all submissions, no matter how great or small were the odds that you overcame!  The couple must have a wedding date and wedding venue already in place, and I must be available for that date.  The wedding must be held in the Southern New England area, and the couple must be willing to have their photos featured on our blog.  


Please submit your names, story and a photo to lisa@lisafrechette.com by February 22, 2010.  Three couple's stories will be chosen and featured on our blog, and we will select from there! Good luck!  And thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!