Friday, January 29, 2010

Click!

I know I have mentioned before how grateful I am for my job. It's definitely a love/love relationship.  And what's better than that is automatically clicking with a new client.  Recently, I have been corresponding via email with a potential new client, and we instantly "clicked."  And by that, I mean, email after email after email, discussing photography, of course, but also other things, maybe wedding related, maybe not. This doesn't always happen, but when it does, I feel grateful all over again!  Wedding vendors have the great priviledge of being a part of a couple's most important day; even getting a small glimpse into the life of two people you really don't know, but at the same time you become really proud to be their friend for a day.  OK, so basically what I am saying is, the connection between client and vendor is so important, and one definitely not to be taken for granted.  I always try to be me, and be the best me I can be, even (or maybe especially!) in a professional setting.  When you are surrounded by a sea of talent in your area or your industry, it comes down to being you that might make or break a booking.  It's easy to get caught up in being professional and proper during client meetings, but it makes sense to show a couple your real personality.  It could be the difference between choosing you and choosing someone else.  Many thanks to all the couples that chose me!  Click!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!