Friday, January 15, 2010

Ariana • infant portrait


This month I had the pleasure of shooting my good friend Jodi's daughter's baby portrait.  Baby Ariana is her second daughter, little sister to Natalia, who will also be featured here as well!  Both girls are beautiful and sweet, just like their mom! And of course, we can't forget Joe, who is the proud daddy of these amazing girls!  Without further ado, Ariana's blog debut.....


Here is big sister Natalia in awe of her baby sister Ariana.  Aren't they sweet?


Jodi wanted to try this type of pose with the girls.  I think it was a success, don't you?  Natalia was very cooperative for a three year old!



Ariana getting some kisses from Daddy while Mommy and Natalia look on.....




People are always commenting on how beautiful Natalia's eyes are....agreed!


Feeling the love from Daddy!


Ariana couldn't take her eyes off me!  Or maybe it was that big black thing pointed at her face!




   Those beautiful eyes run in the family!
                                                    

Jodi calls Ariana her "sweet" girl....I can see why  : )


I love this one of Ariana.  She really is so SWEET!


It's not a baby portrait without a cute feetsies pic!


I love how Ariana's eyes match this blanket!  


Another fave!


My daughter Olivia wanted to get in on the action too!  Here she is posing with Ariana!


Ariana's pretty name...


Jodi says this is Ariana's favorite place to be.  They both look very happy.....


Thank you Jodi and Joe for letting me photograph your beautiful family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!