Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tara & Scott's wedding * Part 2

More gorgeousness from Tara and Scott's wedding!! (Has that word -- or it's several variations -- been overused yet? Oh well, I don't care, I like it!!)







Love this motion-y shot taken by my assistant, Sheleen!




OK, so I totally know this one is clearly not in focus, but I love it anyway!
























Tara and Scott's wedding was such a blast!  The party was going all night and all the guests were dancing up a storm and having tons of fun -- including me!!  Thank you, Tara and Scott, for letting me be part of your amazing day!


Reception Venue: The Villa, E. Bridgewater MA
Cake: The Bakery Boutique
Bridal Gown: Ana's Bridal
Jewlery: Tiger Lilly
Hair: Tara Siani
Makeup: Cara Valiente

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!