Friday, April 8, 2011

A portrait for Kelly

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, K-E-L-L-Y.....why? Because your Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly......anyone getting the reference?  Cheers?  No?  Yes?  Anytime I hear the name Kelly, THAT is what I think of.  Thank you Woody Harrelson.  Or Woody Boyd, I suppose.  Anyway, I digress.  Recently, I had the rare opportunity to hang out and shoot with another photographer, and yes, her name is Kelly, Kelly Meyer of KM Photography. We became friends at a local bridal show a couple of years ago and just kind of keep on top of what is going on with one another.  Well, I am in the middle of reviewing, rebranding, and revising, as is Kelly, and we both knew we needed new photos of ourselves for our website, because....you're as curious to see what we look like as we are to see what you look like, right?  Eh, it's just human nature to be nosy.  So we set out to do just that.  We headed up to Providence, and wandered around looking for interesting backdrops.  Here are a few of my faves of Kelly.......




Ok, here we were just being silly....




Kelly is a Canon girl and I am a Nikon girl, and yuuuup, we're still friends.



Fave.



Isn't she cute??  Kelly is super sweet and a really great photographer.  Happy new website photo to you! And thanks for returning the favor!  Stay tuned for a whole new look for me, including MY NEW WEBSITE PHOTO too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!