Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank you notes make me happy

I wanted to share a note I got recently from the mother of one of my brides, mostly because thank you notes make me happy, and also because it's rare that someone actually takes the time to write one.  The art of the thank you note is usually reserved for wedding/shower/baby gifts and not much else.  So when I receive one after a wedding, I am super excited, especially one that reads like this:

"Lisa, you were absolutely fabulous!  It was so nice to work with someone who is professional and who apparently loves her work!  I am sure you have created wonderful and lasting memories!  It was so nice to meet you and we truly appreciated your cooperation and dedication.  Good luck with your future endeavors!
                                                                                                  Denise & Phil T."

Ah, thank you notes make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!