Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guest Blogger!

Hey Everyone!  I have the pleasure of sharing a special guest blogger with you today....my pal from the new blog Wedding Daydreaming has a few kind words to say about me.  (Insert me blushing here.)  Sometimes I am a girl of many words, but perhaps I should just let her speak for herself.....


Hi Lisa fans,
I'm C (names have been changed to protect the "innocent") from the Wedding Daydreaming blog and I'm guest posting for Lisa to wax poetic about how wonderful she is.
Lisa Frechette is a wedding photographer extraordinaire!
Seriously though, look at these images:











These are the images that made me want to commission Lisa as our wedding photographer.  Not only are those artful images all you could hope for from your wedding photos, but in addition you get Lisa who is attentive (no email or phone call will go unreturned), great with people, kind, flexible, accommodating, trustworthy, understanding, encouraging, and a true professional who works with you to give you exactly what you want and more, from creating custom art boxes to hold your proofs, to pricing and obtaining the album you saw on some blog and fell in love with.

Lisa is a dream and I feel lucky to have found her and to have connected with her.  We both even like butternut squash ravioli, even though our spouses do not.  When you and your photographer connect over random foods you both enjoy, hire that person.  It's a pretty good bet you are going to get along swimmingly.  An oft forgotten fact to consider when you are spending over eight hours together on one of the most intimate and important days of your life.

Lisa, thanks for sharing your blog space with me and letting me gush about your many talents!
C

Well, C, thanks for gushing!  And a special thanks for this great blog post.  I am humbled by your words, and inspired to live up to them!  A wedding photographer is nothing without her clients, so thank you for choosing me!  I look forward to shooting your amazingly creative and elegant wedding to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!