Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Olivia is 6!

Today is Liv's birthday.  Six is such a different age than any of the past ages.  I'm seeing so much more independence in Olivia these days.  And not only that, but she's a little bit of an old soul, so she seems even more grown up to me than she ever has.  And I know that makes sense; I mean, the older you get, the more grown up you should seem, right?  Most people anyway :)   All the things that I love about her -- her kindness, her sincerity, her willingness to help and her agreeable nature -- all these things seem to be shining through even more now.  Does it happen like that?  All of a sudden your kid turns a certain age, and BAM!, she becomes who she is, or who she's supposed to be?  Well, she's turning into an amazing kid and I am proud to be her mother.


Here are some of my fave pics of her over the past few years:











Happy Birthday sweet Olivia!

1 comment:

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!